Our client’s kitchen had The kitchen with dark colors and heavy gothic like style trim. They asked us for clean lines and an open, bright space.
Some of the key features are:
- An island enlarged to the maximum size that the beautiful Calacatta Retro slab allowed.
- The island houses a Galley 5-foot prep station sink with two faucets
- Dishwasher, two beverage coolers, drawer microwave, trash disposal, and a charging station for all of the family’s digital devices, are all conveniently located in the island
- A vibrant tile from Porcelanosa is installed as the backsplash
- The butler pantry was transformed into a coffee and wine bar. Installed Mocket pop-up outlets on the island that close flush to the island when not in use, but are easily accessible. Sonos speakers discreetly concealed in the ceiling for music throughout the space.
Our client’s kitchen with clean lines and an abundance of features has taken its place. The client is beyond delighted with the transformation of their kitchen and now combined living room space